White Leg Shrimps are rich in selenium, choline, and vitamin B12. It also contains good amounts of niacin, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and 20 different vitamins and minerals, including 50% of your daily needs for selenium, a mineral that may help reduce inflammation and promote heart health. The White Leg Shrimp is one of the most commonly consumed and favorite types of Shrimp in the world.
- Type: White Leg Shrimp
- Variety: Litopenaeus vannamei (or: Penaeus vannamei)
- Condition: RAW
- Color: Natural colors
- Processing Type: Head-off, Peeled, Tail-on. PTO/PTO Butterfly.
- Freezing Process: IQF or Block (as customer’s request)
- Glazing: (as customer’s request)
- Storage: at or below – 18’C
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Origin: Can Tho, Viet Nam
- Packing: (as customer’s request)